28.12.12

Things I'm Loving: Christmas!

"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is."



Linking up with Meghan - check out what others are loving this holiday season! 


Me, Mr Ed and Miss G on Christmas afternoon. (We are all hot!)

I'm loving we spent Christmas with good friends! It was 31 degrees (88F) and 85% humidity here in the Manawatu. Yikes! But, it was an awesome day to spend with friends. The kids spent a good portion of the day in the pool. Even Santa visited! Miss G was definitely NOT keen on him... 

Loving the HOT Christmas with friends! 

The girls! 

Trouble! Miss S and Miss G cruising around the yard! 

Auntie Abbey taught Miss G how to go down head first - she was so INTO that!
I'm loving the fun-filled Saturday we had with my sister and her family just before they went up to Northland for the holidays (lucky!). The cousins love to get together! We even SKYPED with Gma and Gpa in the USA! 


Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! 

Look what Santa brought me!?!? 




2 comments:

  1. Lovely Chrissy Pics. Happy New Year to you and yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had the best time at Christmas, it was pretty warm everywhere but 31 is about the hottest I reckon! At least you got some sunshine too :-) Happy New Year to you :-)

    ReplyDelete