28.10.11

things i'm loving...

button2


Linking up with Paisley Jade for Things I'm Loving...

I'm loving that I had trick-or-treaters today - a rarity in New Zealand. And, of course, I had no candy for the occasion... so, off they went with a bag of Pineapple Lumps I had sitting in a package to get mailed out tomorrow... Guess I'm off to the grocery store for more... ;-) And, quite possibly some more candy!! I really enjoy Halloween, and I'm sad it's not celebrated here like in the USA - but it is ever increasing! Now, to find a costume to put Miss G in for photos... 

I'm super duper loving that pretty soon I will meet this little bubba!! Can't wait!!! 


rosebud (27 wks), sissy, me and miss g (9 months)

And, I'm loving that my (3 hour!) mental health exam is over - and that I am off on (2) placement(s) til Feb!! Fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment