11.4.13

Things I'm loving- April!

One of my goals for the year was to blog a few times per week... Um. Unrealistic - I'm a bit busy. BUT, now that I am writing an assignment, I *obviously* have some free time. Ok, not really. Procrastination much? It's my LAST undergraduate portfolio. And, it's due on Monday. And, it's on cultural safety. Which, of course, is very, very important in healthcare, but... not as exciting to write 3K words on...

Anywho! Here's what fun I've been up to so far this month... 


 Hen's Night out! Charlie's Angels!
(Everyone dressed up with the letter "C", as the brides name is Catherine!) 

Wedding this Saturday! CAN. NOT. WAIT. Follow me on Instagram - I'm sure I'll post. 


Perfecting our pose in the Palmerston North Square!


Having fun with friends in The Plaza! (How cute are they!?!?) 



Hauling silage with daddy!! 



Tomato harvest. Yum! 



Helping with wood! NEARLY time to light the fire! 

Linking in with Meghan


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a very fun week. Hope the wedding goes well.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wedding was very fun and absolutely gorgeous! I had a 2-year old dancing machine! She was so much fun! ;) Such a cool night with good friends! xo

      Delete
  2. Aw you guys rocked the Charlie's Angels - love the poses! That's awesome that you're still getting tomatoes now - I think ours are had it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have tomatoes going! They must be super plants this year! :)

      Delete