25.1.14

Kia Ora and LOVING Wishing for a Happy 2014!!

Kia Ora! Happy 2014 everybody! If you follow me on Instragram, you know we have been out and about enjoying the holidays, and life in New Zealand - and LOVING it. 
My goal is to really get this blog updated regularly so all of my lovely friends and family around the world can keep up to date with our adventures! I have some fabulous ideas, and I'll keep you posted! 

In the meantime, here's what I'm LOVING this week....

I'm loving driving past this beautiful mountain, my favourite - Mt Ruapehu. 


The new addition to our family - loving our gorgeous rescue dog Lenny! He's fitting in perfectly with our family! Love him!! :)


Went camping for the first time with Miss G - had such a wonderful time! Camping is exhausting!!


Spot the seals at Cape Palliser!! 


Oh my goodness! First day of Kindy! How did this happen!! Loving my big girl!! :)


Linking in with the adventures of MNMs for this weeks... 



No comments:

Post a Comment