1.2.14

The view from where I write...

Kia Ora, Happy Saturday! It's the WEEKEND!!! My parents are en-route to New Zealand, we've just been to a 5th birthday party for a gorgeous little girl, and I'm catching up with some girlfriends tonight for dinner. Bliss.

One of my goals in 2014 <<life>> is to keep in <<better>> contact with my friends and family in the USA, and around the world... So I've decided to join up with a fellow expat blogger In an Opal Hearted Country and get my writing mojo flowing...

Today is the 'The View From Where I Write'... Now. I rarely write at a desk anymore. <<Love you new 2014 version MacBook Pro!>> I'm usually scattered somewhere around the house and garden- so I thought I would share what our lovely 1/4 acre looks like. <<Obviously, minus the messes and anything that would make it look like it does, lived in, on a fairly daily basis...>>

Here we go! Love our place on this Earth we call home, and I'm still working on making it ideal... We'll get there eventually...

Here's where I'm sitting now... My little corner of the sofa...



Through the front gate into the gardens... Love my swing, so relaxing... 



Care for a swim? The pool area has lots of strawberries, flowers, lancewood and vege growing around it! 


Miss G's fun area - our old tent makes a perfect 'camping' spot on sunny days! And, she absolutely loves her tire swing that daddy and granddad built! Hi Lenny! Our awesome rescue dog that has slotted into our whanau perfectly. Love him! The back yard also have lots of pumpkins, squash, grapes and lemons! Yum! Totally loving  my 1/4 acre plot and all the yummy foods we can grow. So lucky!



I'm also linking in with the adventures of MNMs with Things that I'm Loving!



No comments:

Post a Comment