21.2.13

I ♥ 34?

So, I turned 34 this month. THIRTY-FOUR. Eek. Sounds big. I am more mid-30s, than early 30s... And, closer to 40... Do I really care though? No. Honestly, I don't... {Although, probably because I am constantly told I look like I'm in my late 20s... *fist pump*}

I have decided to follow suit with quite a few of my friends and create 'goals' of fun, possibly unattainable 'things to do', while I'm 34 years of age!

Link up top - keep an eye out and see what I've been up to! And, if you want to join along - let's link in!! I would love to hear about your adventures!!

I ♥ 34... - SarahMarie's adventures while I'm 34...

PS. New year, new hairstyle. Had nearly a foot taken off - but you would hardly notice because I wear it up at all times! Super easy, and looks good both curly and straight. Loving it!

Straight hair, right from the salon.

With my friend, enjoying Napier, curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment