21.2.12

Things I'm Loving - 21 Feb...

Things I'm Loving on 21 Feb 2012... 


Linking up with Paisley Jade for Things I'm Loving... Check out some of the others if you have time - fabulous lists!! :)



Loving this cute girl! On the beach at Napier for the Art Deco Festival last weekend! Yay for great weather, fun costumes (on others), good fun with family and cheeky monkeys!! :)


Loving that Grandma (my mom) has been here in NZ for 2 months! Yay for escaping Minnesota winters to come visit her daughters and granddaughters!!


Loving that we've been using our pool! Miss G loves the water!

Loving that I just finished two back to back placements - 6 weeks in surgical and 6 weeks in mental health. Loved them both! Now, I have an essay due next week to get done RE: mental health, one week off and then back in class! 54.16% on the way to being a Registered Nurse!! (Thanks Amanda!)

No comments:

Post a Comment